An ATV training led by an award winning SzkolaQuadow instructor, whose 15-years of experience, technique and prediction strategy make this course one of the most unique on the market.
Course lasts for 6 hours.
The price includes:
- professional training on the hardest types of terrains.
- certificate with professional assessment of acquired skills
Price does not include:
- ATVs and fuel for ATVs
There is a possibility to rent one of the best ATVs (YAMAHA GRIZZLY 450 or CAN AM OUTLANDER 450) for the course for 1500 PLN.
Cost of the course: 3000 PLN
Training sessions are held individually.
- ATV riding techniques on different terrains
- Construction of an ATV and its optimization
- ATV safety equipment
- Off-roading principles
- ATV abilities/ tyre selection
- Choosing the best trail
- training on swampy, sandy and rocky areas, crossing ditches, water and trunks.
- Crossing peat bogs
- 4×4 drive, differential blockade, L-gear
- Riding at night: navigation and lightning
- Extreme situation assessment
- How to avoid the crash – risks and dangers
- First Aid Essentials
- Dealing with dangers and obstacles on your own
- How to use front and back winches and other supporting tools.
- Crossing long and step descents and ramps – safety rope and alpine techniques.
- Joiningtapes, ropes andkinetic ropes.
- Insurance techniques: steepdescents, traverses,sharpturns,crossing obstacles
- Additional 4×4 equipment required for EXTREME class contests.